GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate, any idea on price. I need one pretty quick tho and as its got to come from NZ i dont know if i have time to wait for the rips one.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I'm sure someone has them in stock in the U.K. Drop Rob/RIP's a P.M and ask him. I can't remember the price.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
nzd50ea + shipping for the wide billet type (our own design) , could have one to you in 3-4 days usually.

Rob

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my new mount arrived today from RIPS..

Thanks robby

I stuck the sticker on by the way, they do come plain. And they also would make a good drinks holder.

/

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Looks very nice 50 nzd... ?? Very nice indeed
Yep nzd50 is correct.
We designed these ones because we felt the usual narrow type wasn't quite enough to spread the load on an 044 pump, it comes with foam padding as well and in red, blue or silver.

The narrower 25mm wide ones are nzd40 each, red, blue or silver.

Oh, and the sticker is included if people want them :)

Rob

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
yep, thats about 20-25 quid GBP. But dont forget postage is on top. Not that you should moan for a bit of custom made equipment. All in all it worked out at about 48 quid delivered. Im sure it will be less if you went for slower postage maybe? i went for 4 day postage.

Still the only bits of kit i found that worked out the same sort of money where flimsy bits of metal.

Im more than happy with what i paid for it. Its a solid piece of kit, o and a rubber mount also came with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts