GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Anyone have any idea what the bottle in the drivers side panel in the boot is for. It has max and min levels, and is clearly not water for the rear wash wipe! ;)

Is it something to do with HICAS? I'm not sure as I have no manual. I guess that it also begs the question " What should I fill it with if it starts to fun low?"

Any Ideas?

Matt

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Gents. Any idea what kind of fluid it might use, and how regularly you should change it?

Apologies for the muppetesque questions! ;)

Matt

·
Registered
637 Posts
Philip,

AHHhhh. so THATS what its for!

I drained mine and filled it with 12 year old single malt. A two metre long clear plastic tube just reaches into the cockpit.:smokin:

Joking apart...I don't suppose yours has a Janspeed plate under the bonnet. I'm trying to find whats left of them

John

·
Registered
558 Posts
Bottle in offside rear boot panel

John,
You must have put scotch whisky in your old car as well!
I haven't found the 2 metre tube anywhere near the drivers seat!
Where have you hidden it?Please advise if Islay Single Malt so i can refill the container. It appears we have more than just GT-R 32 interests in common!

Regards,

Ross.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Bottle

Matt,
What did you do with your BMW 220?. Did it shrink in the wash to a Mini Cooper(Mini BMW!!).

PaulP.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
John,

No Janspeed plate - the car was imported about 18 months ago. You saw it very briefly at Bolney when I drove past you (a flying visit, didn't park up).

Phil

·
Registered
637 Posts
12 year olds...!

Ross,

Took the pipe with me mate!!

12 year old Islay is fine, although I found her a little on the salty side. (hehe)
I have been enjoying Macallan recently although Glen Ord is perilously drinkable. Ever tried the darker stuff like Loch Dhu?

And if Jonathan King is reading this....F.O.A.D.

john

1 - 10 of 10 Posts