GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So im after some BOV's for the GTR, but, i dont want the GFB ones. Ive seen a few youtube vids with the TIAL BOV's that flutter, as where as the GFB ones dump the pressure in one go. Could the knowledgeable guys recommend some TIAL BOV's that flutter and have the correct flange fitment?

Also what spring rate would i need in the BOV for my car?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply, have you got a link to these? Also are they the flutter ones?

·
Registered
808 Posts
I have the above BOVs fitted any they work perfect. These to flutter under partial boost but under full boost they just dump.

Obviously with the double clutch gear box under hard acceleration through the gears you hear nothing.

·
Registered
307 Posts
How much do you actually hear these?
With the speed that the gearbox changes gear, I wouldnt have thought much at all, unless your in Neutral at the lights and revving it.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Sorry no vids. I bought them through matty32 on here direct from Japan.

You only here them on lift off from the loud pedal

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Does anyone know if the turbosmart bov's flutter? Ive been looking on youtube and i cant seem to find any that do. Or do they only flutter on partial throttle lift off?

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Does anyone know if the turbosmart bov's flutter? Ive been looking on youtube and i cant seem to find any that do. Or do they only flutter on partial throttle lift off?

Any help would be appreciated

Normally if it flutter it's not set-up properly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts