GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
While I cant condone people driving like total C**ts on the road (I know I'm no angel but there is a time and a place), I must admit some statements made by the press are amusing, its just a shame a lot of us get tarred with the same brush..

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
I watched half of it with the sound turned down and it still came across as a pile of shit. The knobhead with the bronze shed, with the massive bonnet scoop, deserved a slap even though I couldn't hear him. Sensationalism at its worst.

·
Registered
609 Posts
The personal plate worn around his neck was a nice touch and what a fitting tribute to its owner.

·
Registered
758 Posts
And we wonder why we're perceived by the out side masses as common chav scumbags. I'm sure there's not a single person on here that hasn't pushed on a bit more than they should have but these guys are morons. A highlight is when he blows up his engine from revving it, plonker!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well that's 21mins of my life I will never get back :-( what a knob head and that other Pratt in the van who was slagging off the police I hope they have to shovel him up sometime soon and save us some money

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Saw this the other day. The mong in it is the stereo type that most people have in their heads of people who drive modified/fast cars. It's a shame because not everyone who's in to the modded scene is like that

Also the guy who was really proud of his £11.50 neons:nervous:

·
Registered
471 Posts
I watched it and it was well in before I could work out if it was a piss take or not, what a bunch of idiots some of them were.
The orange car was like the ones in that "check out my Subaru" song :D
J

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
Noticed a lot of Essex boy racers have moved away from Ford RS's to Skylines.. Chavs in R32's have become a common sight.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
And these "people" are allowed to live and BREED!!!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Noticed a lot of Essex boy racers have moved away from Ford RS's to Skylines.. Chavs in R32's have become a common sight.
This year I have only seen one R32 gtst which drove past me near where I live in North London. I haven't seen a single 32 GTR ...at all...never randomly on the road. 33s yes, a few.

Near where I live, there seems to be plenty of honda civics and some of them are running turbos for sure. Getting sick of seeing civics.

I have certainly seen 32s in a few Ace Cafe meets, but I don't count that :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts