GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does any1 know where the cheapest place is that i can get 2 braided fuel lines (send and return) from ?

Only need them to go from the boot floor to the fuel rail.

How much is a good price for these ususally ?

Many thanks guys,

Peter

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is it just me being thick ? i cant get a price from the above website,

anyone know the rough price for 2 car length braided hoses (send + return)and 1 short half metre one ?
Someone from here must have bought some for their fuel lines before ?

·
Registered
234 Posts
cord

just wondering what ye do to over come this problem do you use the stock lines to run the length of the car just using braided in the boot and up by the rail or do you get bigger metal pipes made up ???

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi cord,

Hope the gtr seats came to good use and made 1 working seat for ya,
thanks for the above info, do you know roughly what hp the stock r32gtr lines can run to ?

I'm running 600hp now and have just bought a swirl pot and an SX fuel pump, can i still use the stock lines with this setup and flow enough to the rail ?

Im not looking to go any higher than the power im currently runiing so 600 is the limit it will need to take.

Much appreciated,

Pete

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Hi Pete, yes a little spot of welding and made a good drivers seat, much appreciated. :)

At 600bhp you are on the border line, if it was me I'd buy some 8mm copper tubing and put yoursefl another line in, it isn't that hard to do. Do you still use hicas? The easiest option is to fit a lockbar and then just use one of the hicas pipes as a fuel feed.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah im still using the hicas currently (have always thought about removing it but didnt know if it would make it better or worse?), will probably try the std lines first and see if the fuel pressure holds up on my defi guage, if not then i will prob add an 8mm copper line like you said above to sort it out.

thanks though as it's gonna save me some cash there ! and i definatly didnt want the smell of fuel around the car - im currently trying to find a perspex case to house the pump and swirlpot so it isnt noisy/smelly in the boot either

Ta,

pete

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.