GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oki Doki chaps , firstly many thanks for the information on tyre pressures.

I now have another Newbie topic sorry:

Which brake pads are recommended for use with standard Brembo R33 4 pots. I was using FERODO DS 2000's on my AP 4 pot kit on the Subaru.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Easy just find the Thread!

Hi there if you go to Tuning and click older than 45 days there is a whole load of infomation on Brake pads on a tread of its own!! if you make a post to this it will come back from the Grave!!

Regards

Bruce

PS Feel free to ask away, I am new to Skyline as well :smokin:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
brakes

Hi Ian.
I have bmw 740i front brakes on mine(from previous owner),& have been happy with them.

The only gribe i have is that sometimes they squeek a little,not much i hastenly add!
They can be bought from place for as little as £40/£50!
Apparently the front brakes from a vauxall something or other actually work quite well on the rear calipers of r33!

Hope this little info helps

rgds

Paul

·
Registered
324 Posts
It's still there!!

GT-R Register Bulletin Board > Tuning > Tuning: General > Brake pads

Hi Ian Got your Mail!! you will have to click the oilder than 45 days button

The post was made by Peter E so you could look in his posting list

There is a list of web sites and prack pad venders most people around here are running Ferado 2000 which are a bit hare for road driving giving disc ware but good for track days!

Will you be temped out to Bruntinthoupe? (if it goes ahead) if you don't run it could be a good time to come and find more out and they are a good bunch of like mined pepole you will have fun and find out loads!

Feel free to email or post things to me, I may not have all the answers but it will be fun finding out! I have every intenshion of doing most of the work on my car my self like a few other people around here!

Regards
Bruce

only a few weeks ahead of you in the time I have had my car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts