GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GTR Register Trader
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Carbon Metallic® race pads win more Motorsport championships and are used by more professional racers than any other.

Pad Compounds
Z-rated Fast road and trackday pad with increased stopping power and fade resistance over OE materials while still producing low dust, noise and wear rate.

01 high initial bite and torque with very little torque rise with temperature. It has less torque scatter at the end of the stop for improved modulation. 01 Compound has good disc conditioning properties with low wear. 01 Compound is one of PFC’s most popular race compounds, and wins more World and National Championships annually than any other brake pad on the market.

Pad Shapes
Code:
Pads
Year 	Model 			Application 	Front 		Rear
93-94 	Skyline R32 GTR 	Brembo Caliper 	0639 / 0960 	0109
95-98 	Skyline R33 GTR 	Brembo Caliper 	0639 / 0960 	0109
99- 	Skyline R34 GTR 	Brembo Caliper 	0639 / 0960 	0109
08- 	Skyline R35 GTR 	Brembo Caliper 	4362 		7780
94-01 	200SX 			2.0 Turbo 	0460 		-
90-94	300ZX 			3.0 Twin Turbo 	0460		-
02- 	350Z 			Brembo caliper 	0639 / 0960 	0109

·
Registered
593 Posts
How much are these (R34 GTR Brembo)?

And how do they compare with Yellow Stuff?

I have just purchased a set of yellows but they don't last long anyway so I might be interested in trying these out.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Depending on the compound you choose.

For street compound you could go for the .11 or .10 compound which go for about 110GBP including vat.

But for a heavy car as the R34 I would rather go for 01 compound, which is more track minded, but a lot more suitable for the BNR34. Depending on the thickness of the pad, they go for about 200 quid (0639.01.17.44) (front that is).

Although I could be wrong, but that's what I found out when I was looking for them :p

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hi,

I'm looking front brake pads for Brembo caliper R35,
Knowing that I search for a mixed use pads (road and track) and my brake discs are grooved APracing.

Thanks,

Romain

·
GTR Register Trader
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much are these (R34 GTR Brembo)?

And how do they compare with Yellow Stuff?

I have just purchased a set of yellows but they don't last long anyway so I might be interested in trying these out.
Hi Mikey,

The .01 would offer a nice step up from EBC yellow stuff, the .01's do offer a lower wear rate and better modulation.

As Wouter mentioned if it’s mainly for road work then the Z-rated .10/.11 pads can be more suitable as their easier to live with offering low dust and several noise suppressing technologies.

I have PM'ed you prices including the 10% off that we offer to GTROC members.

Best regards,
Charlie

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hi Mikey,

The .01 would offer a nice step up from EBC yellow stuff, the .01's do offer a lower wear rate and better modulation.

As Wouter mentioned if it’s mainly for road work then the Z-rated .10/.11 pads can be more suitable as their easier to live with offering low dust and several noise suppressing technologies.

I have PM'ed you prices including the 10% off that we offer to GTROC members.

Best regards,
Charlie
Thanks Charlie,

Prices arn't to bad really, I will give these a shot next time round. Should be in a few months after a couple of trackdays :)

So do you think they will work well with the EBC rotors?

·
GTR Register Trader
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Charlie,

Prices arn't to bad really, I will give these a shot next time round. Should be in a few months after a couple of trackdays :)

So do you think they will work well with the EBC rotors?
For the best performance we do of course recommend our own 2-Piece High Carbon Alloy discs.

But the pads will also work well with the EBC discs and still have a lower wear rate then the Yellow Stuff.

·
GTR Register Trader
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm looking front brake pads for Brembo caliper R35,
Knowing that I search for a mixed use pads (road and track) and my brake discs are grooved APracing.

Thanks,

Romain
Romain,
Ive PM'ed you through price to buy pads direct form us with the 10% GTROC discount.

Best regards,
Charlie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts