GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

£30

Brand New and UNdrilled bowling ball from ebonite. The Ebonite magic is ball i got from the usa and have never got round to getting drilled and so has never been used. its 15Ibs and is a reative ball, so if you want it to it will hook as shown of the ebonite website. can also be used to just bowl for fun not serously. its is £30 which is a 1/4 the price from the usa. but it needs collecting due to the weight.

please ask any questions and check out the ebonite website for info

james

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
James

How is the Magic on the ball?
Stuck on or engraved?

Robbie

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey ya

its engraved on it in like 1/2mm deep and its got silver glitter in the engraving to make the engraving stand out. Generally when you get them drilled they engrave your name on it as well on it. if your interested will bring i sunday? for you my friend i will throw in a brand new brunswick back lol.

hope your not working to late?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
hey ya

its engraved on it in like 1/2mm deep and its got silver glitter in the engraving to make the engraving stand out. Generally when you get them drilled they engrave your name on it as well on it. if your interested will bring i sunday? for you my friend i will throw in a brand new brunswick back lol.

hope your not working to late?
Yeah bring it along mate (whats my discount?) :thumbsup:
And yeah Im still here :bawling:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts