GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the getting my car back it would seem there was a small mix up at the wheel refurb place - they were supposed to paint 3 the wheels on the car black and take a new one from the boot and paint that black as well.

It would seem they have repaired my badly scratched wheel (looks perfect) and left the brand spanking new one in the boot.

So as it no longer matches the colour of my car I have a brand new wheel going spare (if anyone wants to make me an offer pm me or call my mobile 07834 981275)

I have put this in the for sale section but I never look in there and as there are a fair few of us with trashed wheels I thought I would give you the heads up.

As soon as I have cleaned my car I will post up some pictures of my gloss black wheels - they look super sexy!!!

Kp

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hi.

So all this rubbish my HPC gave me about the wheels being an alloy/magnesium mix and best not painted by anyone other than Nissan was more bollo***! Would love to see the pics! I'm due a kerbing soon!

·
Registered
149 Posts
After the getting my car back it would seem there was a small mix up at the wheel refurb place - they were supposed to paint 3 the wheels on the car black and take a new one from the boot and paint that black as well.

It would seem they have repaired my badly scratched wheel (looks perfect) and left the brand spanking new one in the boot.

So as it no longer matches the colour of my car I have a brand new wheel going spare (if anyone wants to make me an offer pm me or call my mobile 07834 981275)

I have put this in the for sale section but I never look in there and as there are a fair few of us with trashed wheels I thought I would give you the heads up.

As soon as I have cleaned my car I will post up some pictures of my gloss black wheels - they look super sexy!!!

Kp
Interested to know where you got them painted one of mine needs doing thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts