GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi hope your all well. My M5 F10 of 6 years sold this afternoon. I am currently after a new GTR. Looking at white prestige model with red interior option. Dont mind recaro model either with red insert seats.

I wondered which dealerships people have used, and had best experience with? I have spoken to Nissan Birmingham. 6 months build date so far. They said they would extend any pcp offers after the expiry date, because of build time. Im tempted with dealer demo models, some are 10-15k cheaper and 1500 miles.

Car is working out around 87,935. What discounts have people had and any recommended dealers?

Thanks all.
Harry

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have tried car wow. Nottingham dealer is coming out cheaper at 85,500. Just wondered what other peoples personal experiences were/ recommendation. M5 was white with red too :)

·
Vendor
6,217 Posts
Try Nissan/lookers nhpc in Newcastle. Ask for craig and mention me(Rab) i purchased my 2019 Katsura Orange from them nice guys to deal with. 01912604100

·
Registered
129 Posts
Have tried car wow. Nottingham dealer is coming out cheaper at 85,500. Just wondered what other peoples personal experiences were/ recommendation. M5 was white with red too :)
Was that Sandiway Nissan? I got my new TE from them in December, dealt with James...didn’t have any issues other than build delays tbh...and I priced it through carwow.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I brought mine new from Cambridge, nice guys and got what i thought was a great deal. I also spoke to Nobels in Edinburgh and they seems very helpful.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got an approved used at approx 30k less than list price at Ancaster Nissan Bromley, nice guys to deal with. I met their Master Technician as well his name is Ross. They're one of few Nissan dealership that know anything about the GT-R, I even mentioned I was tuning the car and they provided good advice.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Seconded for A F Nobles, Edinburgh.
I called Newcastle initially (twice in a couple of years) and they offered a discount right out of the gate. I didn't go with them due to lead times but, wouldn't hesitate when on the lookout.
Nobles matched the price which was a significant saving on an available [showroom] car. A few extras thrown in as well.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Have bought three GTRS from Westway Nissan at Aldershot. Guy their salesperson has always treated me well. and done something on the price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts