1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As stated on the title.

Could you help me ?

I've been at your website, but couldn't find headlights.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why I always have to wait so long for reply from RHDjapan.

No reply for e-mails, not enough information when I phone them, they offer a lot of parts, but customer support is very poor.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
6th August question sent about brake kit, reply received 10th August, so 4 working days, and reply incomplete.

14 September question sent about Top Secret products no reply so far, I have already ordered somewhere else

Last week question sent about brand new headlights for R34 GTR, no reply so asked them on the forum, no reply so far.

matt j if you think it is "3 normal UK business hours" please back to school

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
OK mate, going by the posts you made;

First off you post at 4.34pm yesterday, most businesses work until 5pm but I gave you the benefit of an additional 30 mins gratis. Next you post at 10.19 today with your complaint, now most company's start work at 9am some even 8.30am so again I gave you the benefit of the allowance.

Care to explain how your maths makes that's more than 3 normal UK business hours?
At the school I went to 1 + 2 = 3 and I was being rather generous mate :nervous:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK mate, going by the posts you made;

First off you post at 4.34pm yesterday, most businesses work until 5pm but I gave you the benefit of an additional 30 mins gratis. Next you post at 10.19 today with your complaint, now most company's start work at 9am some even 8.30am so again I gave you the benefit of the allowance.

Care to explain how your maths makes that's more than 3 normal UK business hours?
At the school I went to 1 + 2 = 3 and I was being rather generous mate :nervous:
I thought RHDjapan it is japanese company, if so, they live in different time zone.

If they start work at 9 am japanese time, it is about 6-7 hours earlier in Europe, so a bit more time than 3 hours.
You have problem with maths, geography, and IQ. :chairshot Back to kindergarten.

Regarding RHDjapan. I looked at two evo forums, and other members have same problem like mine. No reply on e-mails, not enough knowledge about products when you speak by the phone.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
I thought RHDjapan it is japanese company, if so, they live in different time zone.

If they start work at 9 am japanese time, it is about 6-7 hours earlier in Europe, so a bit more time than 3 hours.
You have problem with maths, geography, and IQ. :chairshot Back to kindergarten.
You fail at internet! (Amongst everything else :flame:)

Ooh, Quick Edit: Sorry for going off topic RHD feel free to delete my posts at will.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And this is a wise man answer to his problems with too low IQ.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
And this is a wise man answer to his problems with too low IQ.
Dude, I'm just yanking your chain, when you've been in the scene for over 10 years you'll learn a little (read LOT) patience - most things with these cars take ages, you'll get your answer I'm sure. :thumbsup:

As for IQ; I get by just fine thanks but it's still less than 3 UK business hours, trust me on this one. :cool:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mat, I had no intention to attack you.

I was / and I'm still irritated.

The reason why I put my question on forum, I had no reply from RHD long time. It is not 3 hrs, or 2 days, but one week. I know that sometimes some e-mails can be not delivered, but as you see above it is not first time when I tried to contact them with no luck. I remember they offered much better support 2 years ago. I spent a lot of money in RHD, and expect better service. That's all.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Mat, I had no intention to attack you.

I was / and I'm still irritated.

The reason why I put my question on forum, I had no reply from RHD long time. It is not 3 hrs, or 2 days, but one week. I know that sometimes some e-mails can be not delivered, but as you see above it is not first time when I tried to contact them with no luck. I remember they offered much better support 2 years ago. I spent a lot of money in RHD, and expect better service. That's all.
2 years ago they had a 1/4 of the custemors they have now and still the same staff... If you are so desperate then pick up the phone and call them :)
Maybe help them a bit and find the partnumber for them ;)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Back to kindergarten.
Wouldn't it be Kindergarten in Germany, but Kindergarden in the UK?

I asked RHD about some items that weren't on the Website and they added them in less then a day. Can't complain about them really :)

Marc

·
Registered
136 Posts
I also never have had any problem with RHD! Fast reply on emails,...

I think one of the best part dealer in www

Just my 2 cents :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts