GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if these are still available for importing to the U.K.
A previous thread stated they were all sold, subject to finance.
If so can anyone reccomend a good import broker to use or any other way of getting hold of one.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
IMPORTER

Try Shin from Prospec . Find his contact details on the links page . I hope you get one for it would be nice to have one in England .
Good luck.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've tried Shin but he only has a white one available. I would have liked one in the proper R34 colour ( Bayside Blue )
Anyone know of anywhere else??

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
My advice to you...if you found one GET IT!!! These cars are almost impossible to get...so you really shouldn't put color as a deciding factor!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Dino

You have a point but if one was to spend neigh on 60 large for a car ,I believe it must be neigh on purrrrrrfect . But as you said,they are VERY rare.......................;)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
white 34's look cool (pun intended)

they take all sorts of stickers really well...
you could do like Cem says and copy the mines car on GT3 !!

/Steve

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Dino

Sen Dino ,

Unfortunatelly we are too far away from the mothereland (of Skylines ) my freind ! You are so bloody lucky ! :D

In the UK ,after import duty,taxes,freight ,etc, it will not be far off that. If I'm not mistaken there was one one Shin's site (the Prospect Motorsport one ) for £56,995 !

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now that there aren't any left, people who bought them with the intention of selling them on seem to be demanding a lot more than what they paid for them. certainly won't get any change from 60k.

·
Registered
156 Posts
tune VS2 Nur Y/N?

I've posted a couple of times before. I will have a Pearl Black VS2 NUR with a Dark Grey "M" Spec. leather int. delivered to Auckland in August. I have changed the suspension to Nismo "S" tune.

I feel fortunate to have acquired this car. I really want to tune it in Japan by "mines" to either 450 ps or 600 ps. It will be quite a investment by the time it gets on the road in NZ. My Q. is will modifying it be the smart thing to do right now? What do you all think the value of these cars will be like in say 3-4 years? - esp. if a new GTR comes out and becomes an awesome car like the R34.

Don't get me wrong I want this car for me and have no intention of selling it - just thinking of my investment

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Dino.

No problem geez.

I wish some of the importers/dealers would sometimes forget all of these bloody freight/taxes too .It would make things much more affordable !;) :D

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Amerikiwi.....nice car you got coming there! I think that the current range of R34 GTRs will continue to hold thier value pretty well in the years to come, especially the 1000 Nur cars.
I understand that you want to use a well know tuner like Mine's, same one that I use, but I really think you should leave the engine as is for the moment and run it in properly. Then you can have Shin from Prospec send you the bits for the transformation....which in your case(since you have an N1 engine and turbines) will not be such a difficult procedure. You might as well install a Nismo twin plate clutch now to keep all those future horses in check.

Enjoy your car... you lucky &*&*&:)D

:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just bought a registration No. for the car, N1 NUR, now all i need is the car to go with it !!! Maybe open to offers if i can't get a car.

·
Registered
51 Posts
With a reg. plate of N1 NUR, you'd simply HAVE to paint it up in the livery of the Japanese cops..

(Oh look, time to go home, b'bye :D )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts