GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im selling a brand new set of gtr Bonnet Dampers complete with all fittings, they fit fantastic and work a treat. £100 plus postage or collection from Birmingham 07973733441. Can offer fitting service at extra cost if required.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,104 Posts
Hi, I’m interested in this! Are they easy to fit?
Yep, piece of piss.

The holes in the bonnet are already there. I wonder if dampers are fitted in other markets but Nissan instead choose to give UK cars a metal stick to hold the bonnet up with instead ?

·
Premium Member
5,844 Posts
Yep, piece of piss.

The holes in the bonnet are already there. I wonder if dampers are fitted in other markets but Nissan instead choose to give UK cars a metal stick to hold the bonnet up with instead ?
Nissan saved money on dampers, and used a metal stick instead.. and put the extra resource money into the cars performance.... of course! ;)

·
Ooo Matron !
2,104 Posts
Nissan saved money on dampers, and used a metal stick instead.. and put the extra resource money into the cars performance.... of course! ;)
One metal stick is lighter than 2 dampers !

Lotus Esprits have dampers for the boot lid. There was an old Esprit forum joke about you know winter is coming because when it gets cold the boot lid comes crashing down on your head !

·
Vendor
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still available... Also to mention easy to fit and complete with full easy to follow fitting instructions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts