GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reaaly can't believe noy one person has replied to this!:mad:

Maybe had i put a '1' in front of the 79 it would have had more response... typical....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
219 Posts
its just half a circuit its the "indy circuit" not full, most probably why no ones intrest, still cheap though!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The indy circuit is fantastic! The same track that is used for timeattack and countless other series. Great to watch and to drive;) in some ways a better track than the GP as it doesn't have as many long straights.

·
Registered
248 Posts
95% of trackdays at Brands are the Indy circuit though... the GP one is only open to the public a few times a year and is about £400!

I would have loved to come along to this as I've been meaning to do a Brands trackday before the end of the year, but what with a CAT DT day at Millbrook this weekend, the 'Ring next month and my new set of TE37s that need tyres, I'm out of money! :( Hope you have fun though Sam!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Suzy, I'm actually quite pleased your not coming - would hate to be constantly lapped by you in your evo!;)
Is Giles about?
You'd both be more than welcome to join me for a few passenger rides :)

My car is still having some 'cosmetic surgery' on it's rusty bits! Hope itls back in time!!

Littlewoozer - you should just phone in sick;)!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts