GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the GT racing at Brands Hatch on 31 Aug? Had an email reminder from Nissan about it :chuckle:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
The club isn't doing anything and not have have we had an invite.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I got an invite to either Brands Hatch or Donnington - full corporate hospitality type package, car park pass, meals, drinks, garage tour, pit lane, meet the drivers etc.
I took a week to reply and thought they would have been snapped up, but was given a choice of both on Monday.

I have taken the Brands Hatch option and me and the missus have booked a hotel and making a long weekend of it as it is an area of the country I have never been to. Really looking forward to it.

I bought my GTR from Middlehursts back in 2009, so I have been on their mailing list for a while, so I assume that's why I got my invite.

Neil

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Mmmm, we're free that day.

Was it expected that the GTROC would get an invite and is there a 35 on track that day?

Might go anyway although it is the Ace the day before.
No, there was no expectation Jack & I have not been contacted either by my contacts at MSV, Brands or the actual series in regards to this. I wouldn't like to guess either as to why some people have been invited / emailed whilst others have not.

If I do hear anything then you'll all be the first to know :thumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was an invitation to select Brands or Donnington, :) I was a bit late replying as it was in my junk folder so surprised I got in. Looking forward to it :bowdown1:not sure on the selection criteria.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
No, there was no expectation Jack & I have not been contacted either by my contacts at MSV, Brands or the actual series in regards to this. I wouldn't like to guess either as to why some people have been invited / emailed whilst others have not.

If I do hear anything then you'll all be the first to know :thumbsup:
Thanks Kriss.

I'll just watch this space.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts