GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, me again, I'll get some more of you out on that track if it kills me. :)

Rare opportunity to drive one of the best circuits in the UK, full GP circuit, 2.7 miles long through the Kent countryside, no noise issues and more local to a lot of us on this forum than most circuits.

It's not a cheap day but cheaper than you'll find it anywhere else. ET have offered us a deal if we can get 6 cars or more together for the day, PM me for details.

Good opportunity for a last Skyline meet at a track this year...?

Peter.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're up to 3 now, 3 more wanted, you know you want to do it really!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
PE

watch that matting out of druids mate on the exit.
A real heart stopper but cheers for the ride. Super smooth as ever.
Am at the track next friday at Hullavington with motorsport events so will let you know how it all goes.
Full airfield usage all day for 89 pounds.
NLW

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have a good one Nick. Perhaps after you've done that, you'll want to try a proper circuit... ;)

Heart stoppers, I've had a few none more so than with Jamie at Oulton Park, I think it was about 20 seconds after he said I was the quickest Skyline driver he'd ever sat in with. Still, the grass and mud washed off!

Peter.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Have done silverstone, mallory park

and brands as well but not in the GTR.
I done brands in a 911 RS and a 320i touring car on slicks. awesome.
As for the boy martin he really can drive so quite a compliment
Have fun and keep it on the black stuff.

NLW

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Nick, didn't mean to imply you haven't done 'proper' circuits.

Did you do the full GP circuit? Just interested really, it looks cool on the TV.

Peter.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Peter so so tempting!

Its 14 minutes from my house..can I get the time off work? can I get the car ready for the day (needs a service)?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
it was a 993 RSR so very rare!

as well as taking out a C4 993.
Have also been around brands in 968 club sport!! nice.
And yes it was full GP. I shat myself going through dingle dell that's for sure.

NLW

·
Registered
174 Posts
Brands Track Day

I am very interested in going. Can get the day off but need a rough guide on the price for the day. Can you let me know?

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Colin,

PM'd you.

ShinyAndy,

Exactly, love to do Spa, been offered a trip there early next month but won't be able to make it. :(

Back to 3 down, 3 to go. Ian, Colin, Tigger, Andre, Bruce, Shin, anybody.....?

Peter.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Brands

Yep, i'm up for it. Not sure the standard brakes will last the full day but we'll give it a try. Who do i send a cheque to?

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Colin,

I'll pm you with the details.

Anybody up for sharing a place? Half the cost but you'll still get over an hour on track if you want it. I've got one guy who wants to share a place, pm me if you're interested.

Peter.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts