GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ian,

There are 90 cars total scheduled to run in 3 x 20 minute sessions. Starts at 9.00, finish at 5.00 with an hour for lunch so there should be 7 sessions each.

Sharing a place would give you 3 1/2 sessions or just over an hour on track barring stoppages, etc.

As far as the type of cars, there's all sorts. Have a look at the events page on: www.easytrack.co.uk

Peter.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
OK, it's decision time. There are now only 9 places left and those will be gone in the next day or so. So far there's me, Andy, Harry and Colin booked in. One other guy would like to share a place if that's of interest to anybody....?

Peter.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Good man Ian, you know it makes sense! Also got the other half a place so that's 7 of us now.

Any more for any more?

Peter.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Steve,

Ron had a ride in a Noble at Rockingham. He'll tell you more but I think, driven properly, they're a quicker track car than a 33 with stock suspension, road tyres, etc.

Those going:

Andy
Harry
Colin
Ian
Steve
Ron
Me.

Should be good. :)

Peter.

·
Registered
805 Posts
M12 Report

Steve,

Full report on the Noble M12's track abilities follows...

Well nippy mate :D

RonS

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
the M12 is probably my favourite non RB26 powered car.

I'm looking forward to the report Ron.

/Steve

·
Registered
725 Posts
hello peterE,

it's half term in my area on the 21st, sure would like to bring
my 2 kids along to watch you guys. any idea of entrance charge
& what time your first session is?
also could i actually drive to where you guys will be congregating?

regards

JamesW

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
James my wife and kids will be popping down for 1/2 an hour or so to watch me hurtle round as we only live in Sidcup (14 minutes away), its free to get in but you will have to stay on the outer part of the circuit to spectate if you have children i'm afraid. If not you could have driven thru the tunnel to the pits where we would all be.

The view at the grandstand at the top of paddock is great and obviously free. If you PM me your mobile number i'll let you know the allocated Skyline group times on the day as I will have to tell my wife as well.

Hope that helps.. Ian

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Ian,

They let kids into the pitts last time I was there I suppose it might depend on how old they are ?

/Steve

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
James/Ian,

As Steve says, children are OK in the pit car park area but not in the pit lane or at the pit wall. Great view from the car park. :)

Peter.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
..Kids.

Mine are 3, 6 and 8 so there better off in the grandstand also if they get bored they can run about behind or infront in safety doing what kids do (well mine.. throwing objects, kicking things he he).

I'd need eyes in the back of my head if I took them to the pit area! And as theres 90 cars its gonna be busy busy busy!

..Ian

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
WARNING

Sutton Juniors...

Spot the father...talk about from the brethren.
Have a good day all at brands. Always good to see Mr Smooth in action. Pete you should be sponsored by SILK CUT :smokin:

Am on track on friday at hullavington so will let you know about track and the organisation.

NLW

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
go to the Easy track website...

www.easytrack.co.uk

from there you should be able to find directions.
It is fairly straightforward to find.

it'll be a top day.
if it is wet the Skylines may well rule the day.
otherwise it'll probably be the Noble's:(

see you there.
Steve

21 - 40 of 70 Posts