GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
If it's dry, not being defeatist, depending upon the drivers, there'll a few cars which will be quicker than us, Superlights, R300's, Nobles, Exiges, RS Porkers, etc. and definitely 2 cars on the list, the Radical and one particularly rapid Golf GTi driven by the one and only Maurice Reeves, one wicked car! If it's wet, who knows..? :)

Just noticed there's another 33 (HarryOz) already booked in so that makes it 8 Skylines so far.....

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
they'll all be quicker than me !!

I'm just going sunday driving...

Should be a fun packed day whatever the weather..

/Steve

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
HarryOZ

Peter

The HarryOZ on the Easytrack site is me - I'd already registered before this thread came up....

I let Marcus know I was now participating through you - and he understood - so I assume he has the numbers right.

cheers

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Re: WARNING

N15MOW said:
Always good to see Mr Smooth in action. Pete you should be sponsored by SILK CUT
Sorry, missed this load of bollox Nick, :p if only it were true hey. :)

Only 3 places left now.......

ET are reserving us a garage (or 2) next the ones they are reserving for the Nobles. :cool:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I might have to jump ship and sit in the Noble garage !!

this is going to be a great day out..

I'm all excited now.!!

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Ian,

Steve/Ron, Harry - 'beginners'. :)
You, Andy - intermediate.
Me - advanced. :rolleyes:
Colin - wants beginners but may have to go in intermediate with the power he's making. ;)

Should give us a chance to have a few rides in each other's cars.

Peter.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
ANY MORE PLACES IF SO HOW MUCH IS IT

CHEERS
TONY

·
Registered
549 Posts
video

anyone videoing this event?

if not, i will give it a go with my new camcorder, also does digital photos. I only live half an hour away so no problem to get there.

let me know and i'll book the day off.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
sorryguy's won't be able to make it. Have fun.

Tony

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Looks like being a touch 'damp' on Monday. Best bring the brolly and leave the slicks at home, lucky we've got a garage. :smokin:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
just had the same thought - and got the same result

might as well make my first day out interesting....

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Harry,

It's sure to be interesting but at least we'll have the benefit of the GT-R's surefootedness (is that one word?) whereas most of the others will be 'struggling' with 2wd.

I enjoy track driving in the wet but lets hope there is a lull in the rain at some point to let the track dry our a bit. The time before last when I drove there, they had to close the circuit for an hour and a half because of the rivers that developed at certain strategic points, hope it doesn't get that bad.

There'll be a mail from ET later today giving details of the day and an indemnity form to print off and bring along. I'll mail it out as soon as I get it.

Don't forget your driving licenses and helmets everybody.

See you Monday.

Peter.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts