GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else up for this?

Still spaces available, they'll probably sell a half day too should anyone be tempted :)

Cheers,
Sam

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good. I might be able to make an afternoon session are you definatley booked Sam?
Awesome Jim!! I haven't booked but Richard has and Paul (700bhp r33) may also come along!! Will definitely be going though:)
So long as it's not fully booked you won't have any trouble just doing an afternoon:)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
I will be there all day, until about 3pm/3:30pm. :)

These summer days do tend to get booked up though.
I have booked a garage too.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim - excellent :)

Richard - if you leave at 3:30 and want to sell your remaining track time I'll take it please!

Mark - that's a shame... What about as an early wedding pressie you get her to sit in for you? ;)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Richard - if you leave at 3:30 and want to sell your remaining track time I'll take it please!
I didn't know you could do anything like that?

I prefer to get there early, have a bit of fun and leave at a sensible time to miss the terrible traffic getting over the Dartford crossing.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Might come and watch you rising stars again.:)

Anyway, I need to get my exhaust tested with its bung which I forgot to bring last time. (Yeah, I know the bung will bugger up the engine but it may be the only way for me to get on the strict noise circuits).

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't know you could do anything like that?

I prefer to get there early, have a bit of fun and leave at a sensible time to miss the terrible traffic getting over the Dartford crossing.
You do now ;)

Do you know which car you'll be in yet?

Last part of the day is the most fun... For me anyway:chuckle:

Will - hope to see you there - also will you bring the GTR or the focused understeerer?

Mudflap - as above:)

Keeping fingers crossed Paul will turn up in his 33... Just made 710bhp:bowdown1: can I join the que for a passenger ride please?

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Lookers to book last night Sam,once I knew car had made it home:chuckle:

Fully booked:eek:

Will give them a ring tomorrow.

See you soon.

P.s will put up some more vids later on nissan day.it was excellent fun,what a brilliant short run,your car would have been sideways everywhere.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lookers to book last night Sam,once I knew car had made it home:chuckle:

Fully booked:eek:

Will give them a ring tomorrow.

See you soon.

P.s will put up some more vids later on nissan day.it was excellent fun,what a brilliant short run,your car would have been sideways everywhere.
Such good news!!!!!! :)

Will def bring goose, we're going to get some awesome footage!

Can't wait:)

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Such good news!!!!!! :)

Will def bring goose, we're going to get some awesome footage!

Can't wait:)
sorry sam,

website showing event fully booked,hence ringing them tomorrow to put on reserve list or to twist theyre arm to let me book.

p.s more vids up.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
The Summer ones do get very popular, hence I've already booked:

Thursday 24th July,
Tuesday 26th August.

I'm also up at Blyton on Saturday the 3rd August with the Skoda club.
There are free spaces at £100 for the WHOLE DAY! Strict noise test limits though, same as Brands Hatch.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Paul - arghh that's a pain! What about just heading up for an afternoon? Any problems just flutter your eyes at Michelle and you'll be on in no time:cool:

Richard unfortunately those dates don't work for me :( any news on your 32 yet? Hoping to see it there:)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Paul - arghh that's a pain! What about just heading up for an afternoon? Any problems just flutter your eyes at Michelle and you'll be on in no time:cool:

Richard unfortunately those dates don't work for me :( any news on your 32 yet? Hoping to see it there:)
Yes, the 32 is done but needs mapping.
Unfortunately the company is a bit rammed with work so I doubt it'll be done in time.

So if you fancy watching some nob in a Skoda family crossover charging round and trying to overtake people taking it seriously then come down a bit early. ;)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Richard - will you be in the Skoda then?

I'll be coming down early but think I may just bring my M3 unless anyone else going in a skyline?

Weather is going to be hot and sunny.. :bawling:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts