GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And 33's,34's+35's:)

I'm heading down in the afternoon.. Happy to give some passenger rides for those brave enough:)

Would be really cool to have a little meet up:bowdown1:

Cheers,
Sam

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh crap so it is... :(

I've always got on before when turning up in the afternoon even if fully booked (touch wood!!) - someone almost always breaks something or doesn't show up...

Their 'general car' days are usually really good too - lots of posh sport... er cars..:chuckle:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol - me too on the 10 nov !!

You'll have a lot of fun at Silverstone - Gp track too so will be more even more so:cool:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
lol - me too on the 10 nov !!

You'll have a lot of fun at Silverstone - Gp track too so will be more even more so:cool:
Yeah, the GP is fab, I did it a couple of times years back in the my GTST with the old layout and earlier this year in the GTR with the GTROC gang, poor car was running on the knock map thanks to faulty knock sensors then though and was well down on power, with the new turbos and about +100bhp I should properly scare myself.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Ill be there on the 29th in the Clio........
Definitely interested.

It appears to be a full day session.

Don't mock me but for a bit of fun I'm thinking of bringing the Daewoo - my luck is running out with the 33 and I just have that feeling my luck has actually run out.:nervous:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Definitely interested.

It appears to be a full day session.

Don't mock me but for a bit of fun I'm thinking of bringing the Daewoo - my luck is running out with the 33 and I just have that feeling my luck has actually run out.:nervous:
Glass half full my friend:) :) :)

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Why is it running out? Sorry if I have missed something.

Being the deawoo, it's all fun :)
It's only a matter of time before I hit Armco. I've been lucky with losing it on to the grass but I just feel the next time will be expensive. Let's see, and I'll keep an eye on the folks that put their name down for 29 Oct at Brands.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
What time are you out Sam?

I might pop down from work and say hi, not in the R32 though as it's in for tweaking.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Are you having it wrapped?

Hopefully will see you at Brands, on or off the the track.
Richard, what I meant to say was:

1. Are you having it wrapped to your satisfaction?

2. See you on or off the track at Brands on the 29th October.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Richard, what I meant to say was:

1. Are you having it wrapped to your satisfaction?

2. See you on or off the track at Brands on the 29th October.
Hi Jack,

No I'm not wrapping this.
Have started a thread for my car this time (unlike the R35) and the link is in my signature below. :)

I thought Sam was out and a few of us were going on the 22nd?
I looked on the MSV site and couldn't see the 29th listed?

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Hi Jack,
I looked on the MSV site and couldn't see the 29th listed?
Richard, I've just booked the whole day, open pit lane, at Brands on Tuesday 29th October with Circuit Days. £149.00. Order No 15565.

If it is not on the GTROC Calendar then I'll post something up. Unless I've been conned.:nervous:

My last trackday (before the Annual Dinner ;)).

1 - 20 of 43 Posts