GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the brands track day on the 20th January?? It's open pit lane (unlimted track time) on the indy circuit.. Thinking about it if I can get my car done in time!! let me know if anyone can get discounts? i've found it for £129.00.. then guess you need insurance on top of that? will have to check.

Lee

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Is there a Bluebell Hill meeting this weekend? Haven't seen anything about it so wasn't sure if you was doing one in January.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Yes, sorry. havent filled in the dates section yet. Too busy sending out bloody calendars:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I check the noise limit and find out!! what is my R33 GTR likely to be with a straight through exhaust system?? too loud!?

Lee

·
Banned
336 Posts
Is there a Bluebell Hill meeting this weekend? Haven't seen anything about it so wasn't sure if you was doing one in January.
Is that near swanley? wasnt there a myth or a story about some ghost woman being spotted along one of teh roads in that area?

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
No its not near Swanley, its just outside Maidstone, nearer to Chatham, and its not a myth about the old lady of Bluebell.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Brands is near swanley! but as paul the pub meet is on bluebell hill!
98db thats the supersports car out of the window!
paul ,im hoping to be at the pub

·
Registered
249 Posts
I check the noise limit and find out!! what is my R33 GTR likely to be with a straight through exhaust system?? too loud!?

Lee

I have a decat exhaust on my R33 GTR, and blew a 97dB at Bedford Autodrome. (4500rpm, .5m, 45deg off)

I'm not hitting Brands until I can do the GP circuit. Somehow their schedule and mine never synch up.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds like we will be fine on noise.. it is 105db at 0.5m..

I wouldn't mind going if I can.. I reckon it would be a good opportunity for me to get to know my car and maybe what oncoming traffic looks like when you are facing the wrong way in the middle of the road!

If it's definate I will post again nearer the time and see if anyone is up for it.. really depends how the weather is looking I think.

Lee

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
thanks for letting us know about this:thumbsup:

how do i book?
I'm well up for this:D how exciting!!

Cheers,
Sam

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'm all booked up:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Even got some tuition booked too:bowdown1:

Lee -pm your number if you'd like to meet and i'll get in touch. Could really do with making some car mates in this part of the country:)

A mate has booked a flight down from glasgow for this so will be a cracking weekend:chuckle:

Happy Happy Happy!!!!!!

Sam

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sam,

What area are you from then??

I will PM you later... hopefully I will get my car sorted this weekend.. still waiting for parts!

Lee

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hi Lee,
I'm in south london near crystal palace -only about 18miles from brands:D
Let me know if your going to make it:thumbsup:
Cheers,
Sam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts