GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I may be there (bit early for my liking on a Sunday) ... will speak to Chris on Saturday

I hope that the secret drive out contains the B660 & B645 :squintdan

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
I'm booked in for this , contacted Ciro today and looking forward to it. His previous days have always been well attended and have good feedback.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Might try and do his too ... Will speak to Chris on Friday if my booking goes ahead.

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Just email Ciro as he needs some idea of numbers and he is emailing final details back to people later this week. His email address is on the poster. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I may be there (bit early for my liking on a Sunday) ... will speak to Chris on Saturday

I hope that the secret drive out contains the B660 & B645 :squintdan
Registered now. Got Friday off so can afford the early morning start :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Was a good meet today. Great to see some lovely cars and some lovely GT-Rs, all with interesting bits done to them :thumbsup:

Nice to meet you Sam. I'll see you at Clophill in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If i still have a licence, think i got caught by a mobile speed camera van on the new bypass from mk to leighton at 130....

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
:banned:

Hopefully there was another car on the road near you, if so you will be ok. If you were on your own you might be spending a month at an establishment where you don't want to drop the soap in the shower!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
If i still have a licence, think i got caught by a mobile speed camera van on the new bypass from mk to leighton at 130....
Bummer mate :( Good luck with that. Hopefully it was switched off at the time.

The fuzz were out in force in Hatfield and on the A1(M) yesterday so maybe it was a weekend crackdown. They need to pay for their summer holidays somehow don't they ...

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Sh*t just saw this !!! 9-00pm Sunday night LOL

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
2 Sams and confusion !!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts