GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im looking to buy an r35 gtr so im now gonna break my r32 and r33 gtrs for parts to help fund it.

this thread is to gauge interest in my r33 v spec parts.

complete hks turbo kit with gt4094r turbo £2300

genuine 720 hp engine long motor £4000

5 speed gearbox os giken 1-3 gears slight crunch into 4th on hard shift £2300

os giken r3c clutch with push pull convertor £800

volk rays ce28n 19x9.5j wheels excellent 275/30/19 vredesteins £2000

alcon/grex 355mm 4 pot fronts disc worn but work well still, 320mm rear 4 pots mint £1500

complete fuel set up, twin intank pumps, twin lines/filters, greddy fuel rail twin entry, adj reg, denso 1000cc injectors £900

fcon vpro 3.2 ecu and launch control mixer, with stock ecu and loom £700

massive intercooler and hardpipes/hoses all hks I think £600

alloy rad big jap one abit tired still cooling well though £100

as new 2k miles meister r coilovers £500

stack dash with all sensors, carbon dash surround with all lights/switches integrated £700

zenon headlights mint except what looks like a little fingerprint £1000

grex oil cooler £220

there is loads more im just gaugeing interest at the moment and priceing up.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Ah there's loads of parts I want from your car but I've just put it in for a respray God damit.
Rear spoiler, steering wheel, rear diffuser and bonnet will be mine if they don't sell by the time more funds are available. Good luck mate

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

complete fuel set up, twin intank pumps, twin lines/filters, greddy fuel rail twin entry, adj reg, denso 1000cc injectors £900

CAn you pm more on both these items with more info, and spec?

·
Vendor
12,594 Posts
one of my all time fav 33's been broken there!!

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

CAn you pm more on both these items with more info, and spec?

i have done headgasket, has tomei studs, head is extensively ported and machined to take the apexi 260d 10.3mm lift cams, pistons are forged and have valve cutouts. oil pressure is 118 psi cold start, 38 psi hot idle, 82 psi hot wot.
i don't know the mileage of the motor but its just made 720 hp, 500 lbft on the dynapack and recorded 30 - 130 mph in 9.76 seconds.

fuel system is twin in tank pumps, twin lines running down the car into twin filters, then aeroquip into greddy twin entry rail, aeroquip adj reg and lines and denso 1000cc injectors.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
one of my all time fav 33's been broken there!!
it is a shame and it is a nice car but it wont fetch the ££££ as a whole car so must be broken unfortunately.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
these prices may go up or down, i may even start a new thread once all prices/parts are finalised im just trying to gauge interest/prices at the moment.

im not looking to rip anybody off, but not short change myself either.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
You should try and see if theres enough interest in the whole car too perhaps. As if this was a few months back I would have bought it myself! Shame to break but totally understand and appreciate it could take an age to get the right buyer. Good luck with whatever you do

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i have done headgasket, has tomei studs, head is extensively ported and machined to take the apexi 260d 10.3mm lift cams, pistons are forged and have valve cutouts. oil pressure is 118 psi cold start, 38 psi hot idle, 82 psi hot wot.
i don't know the mileage of the motor but its just made 720 hp, 500 lbft on the dynapack and recorded 30 - 130 mph in 9.76 seconds.

fuel system is twin in tank pumps, twin lines running down the car into twin filters, then aeroquip into greddy twin entry rail, aeroquip adj reg and lines and denso 1000cc injectors.
can we discuss further on PM or email thanks

1 - 20 of 169 Posts