GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I still have some parts left from stripping my GTR please find list and prices below.

18x10 inch rota fighter alloys good condition, slight curbing to 2 alloys very minor, comes with 2 sets of part worn track tyres (few track days left in both sets) £900 Ono

R32 GTR coilovers BR racing in excellent condition weren't on the car very long. Have separate height and damping adjustment £550 Ono

Trust full cat back racing exhaust 3 3/4 inch pipe diameter pretty loud, some scrapes but in good condition £300ono

R32 GTR gear box, fitted with ikea formula short throw kit and always filled with light weight shock proof oil. All gears work smoothly. £450 Ono

R32 GTR rear diff possibly updated (will confirm) £300 Ono

Rear subframe complete with brakes, drive shafts ect (discs and pads will need changing) £200ono

2 x Bosch 044 fuel pumps with alloy holder £250 Ono

Rear subframe complete with all suspension arms, brakes, driveshafts ect £250 Ono

Front subframe with suspension arms (top arms adjustable) £150

2 x R32 GTR doors complete with door glass, regulators ect £100 each Ono

R32 GTR rear lights painted black £70 Ono

Also have the shell with all body glass, top half of dash and all wiring still in it, has a lot of rust that was exposed when stripping would make an ideal project for someone £300 Ono can also do,a deal if you want sub frames, doors and what ever else.

If you need any more info or pics then give me a txt on 07545 595957 (I say text because I can't always answer mob at work)

Thanks again Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pictures looks like the Nismo Exhaust ive already got on the car
No worries mate,

they all look pretty similar, this one is definitely a trust/greddy one as all the titanium joining brackets have trust stamped on them, and its bloody loud without the bung in it!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Some items sold pending payment.

Hello everyone,

I still have some parts left from stripping my GTR please find list and prices below.

18x10 inch rota fighter alloys good condition, slight curbing to 2 alloys very minor, comes with 2 sets of part worn track tyres (few track days left in both sets) £900 Ono

R32 GTR coilovers BR racing in excellent condition weren't on the car very long. Have separate height and damping adjustment £550 Ono

Trust full cat back racing exhaust 3 3/4 inch pipe diameter pretty loud, some scrapes but in good condition £300ono

R32 GTR gear box, fitted with ikea formula short throw kit and always filled with light weight shock proof oil. All gears work smoothly. £450 Ono

R32 GTR rear diff possibly updated (will confirm) £300 Ono

Rear subframe complete with brakes, drive shafts ect (discs and pads will need changing) £200ono

Rear subframe complete with all suspension arms, brakes, driveshafts ect £250 OnoSold pending payment

Front subframe with suspension arms (top arms adjustable) £150

2 x R32 GTR doors complete with door glass, regulators ect £100 each Ono

R32 GTR rear lights painted black £70 Ono Sold pending paymentSold pending payment

Also have the shell with all body glass, top half of dash and all wiring still in it, has a lot of rust that was exposed when stripping would make an ideal project for someone £300 Ono can also do,a deal if you want sub frames, doors and what ever else. On hold pending payment

If you need any more info or pics then give me a txt on 07545 595957 (I say text because I can't always answer mob at work)

Thanks again Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I also have for sale a set of veil side 340kph clocks converted to mph, also has an aluminium surround £150 Ono

Set of HKS hard pipes, mushroom filters and AFMs £150 Ono or can separate

Pair of R32 GTR projector headlights in good condition, £80 each or £130 for the pair

Again pics are available just message me

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Update on parts sold,

[/I]
Hello everyone,

R32 GTR rear diff possibly updated (will confirm) (checked and its a standard diff in great condition, pics available.) now £200 Ono

Rear subframe complete with brakes, drive shafts ect (discs and pads will need changing) £200ono SSold

Front subframe with suspension arms (top arms adjustable) £150 Sold

2 x R32 GTR doors complete with door glass, regulators ect £100 each Ono Sold

R32 GTR rear lights painted black £70 Ono Sold

Also have the shell with all body glass, top half of dash and all wiring still in it, has a lot of rust that was exposed when stripping would make an ideal project for someone £300 Ono can also do,a deal if you want sub frames, doors and what ever else. Sold

Thanks again Dave

1 - 20 of 23 Posts