GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The car is write off, and with no comprehensive cover I am unable to replace her - so I will have to break this car now for whatever parts it has left intact. The car suffered front, driver side wing, passenger side wing, passenger side door and rear passenger wing damage.

So far I can sell...

- After market polished strut brace - £offers
- Pair of Cone Gauze filters with M's elbows - £offers
- Pair of Blitz Blow Off Valves (the model with the trumpet exits) - £offers
- Pair of AFMs - £offers, can spilt
- Pair of rear headlamps - £offers
- Rear black spoiler - £offers
- 3 inch cat back SS exhaust system with 5 inch round exit can, excellent condition - £offers
- Cat (MOT pass job? :)) - £10
- Space saver wheel - £40
- Various interior bits (PM me if to enquire)

- Also, I will also sell the RB26DETT, OS giken clutch and the 5 speed box, and eveything remaining in the shell. Those who are looking for a replacement engine will need arrange to pick up the car and have to cut the front cross member to free the motor, the radiator is crushed as well as the viscious fan and the belt. Other than that, the engine was in excellent health, never lost coolant, oil, never smoked or hesitated. All drive shafts and diffs appears to be in good shape.

I am open to offers on this.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Steady on, Greg :eek: :chuckle:

·
Registered
415 Posts
what condition are the trims around the rear quater windows in? in most 32's the plastic covering has peeled away from the shell underneath mine look horrendous so need some good ones....

Cheers, lewis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, iam very interested in the spoiler to modify to fit my Primera, can i have first dibs please.

I will contact u via PM to discuss it, so as not to clutter up this thread.

Cheers, Tom

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Right after being bombarded with PM's,

Here's a few prices for items.

Strut Brace = £30 + Postage
Pair cone filters with elbows £70 + postage
2 Blitz blow off valves £70 each or £120 for both inc postage
2 AFM - £60 each or £100 for both + postage
Rear Clusters - £100 ono
3 inch SS cat back exhaust system with 5inch tail pipe - very good condition £ 300 ono
Space saver wheel £40 ono
Full interior (blue/grey colour) all in good condition, driver seat slight dark patch on boslter nothing bad. £500 for complete interior or £300 for front seats only.

Windscreen (good condition) =£300
Standard R32 GTR suspension = £90 + postage
Fully adjustable coilovers (rear left needs recon, of good condition) £100 + postage.
Digital clock - £20 + postage

Works - Equip alloy wheels 17" x 9.0". 3 in very good condition (no scuffs)with one new trye and 2 with at least 5mm of tread (Mixture of brands 255s, 1 Yokohoma). One rim needs a to be refurbed (lip bent) and tyre. All for £1000 ono.
Bearing in mind these wheels are still for sale new at $1000 each without a tyre.
A new set with tyres is around $5000.
Work Equip - SUPREMEPOWER - wheels

My apologies if there have been any PM's unanswered due to the volume I've been receiving.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
and do you also have the front seats for sale? and do they fit r33 gtst spec 1?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Updated price list:

Strut Brace = £30 + Postage

Pair K&N cone filters with M's elbows £70 + postage

2 Blitz blow off valves £70 each or £120 for both + postage (PROV SOLD)

2 AFM - £60 each or £100 for both + postage

Rear Clusters - £100 ono + postage

Space saver wheel £40 ono

Full interior (blue/grey colour) all in good condition, driver seat slight dark patch on boslter nothing bad. £500 for complete interior or £300 for front seats only. Collection only.

Works Equip 03 alloy wheels 17" x 9.0". 3 in very good condition (no scuffs). One rim needs a to be refurbed (lip bent) and tyre. All for £1000 ono, including tyres. Can supply with pics. Collection only.

My apologies if there have been any PM's unanswered due to the volume I've been receiving.

Thanks

·
Registered
661 Posts
RE: r32 breaking

Hiya fella

Sorry to hear about your misfortune:(

I'm interested in the front pair of drive shafts, Amplifier and possibly engine wiring loom (if not going with engine). Gimmie prices ASAP!!

Also passenger side air vent if it's not already gone

Lee

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
gtr parts

Hi
I am interested in the brakes front and rear
discs calipers and flex hoses and master cylinder
If you still have them price for lot ?
thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts