GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people,

Had a bit of an incident on the M1 and the car has been a declared loss.

There is a good chance that I'll be buying back the salvage from the insurance, just wondering what interest there would be for parts or the complete car (Preferable).

Impact pic below.

Never done this before so don't really know what to put, receipts for all work done, mainly the Abbey Motorsport engine rebuild as well as various other mechanical parts (gearbox/clutch/cam belt/waterpump), completely standard car (Aside the HKS Turbo Timer) any questions then ask away.

Soul.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew I hadn't put enough info in. :chuckle:

To save another batch of PM's I don't even know what they want for me to buy it back yet. Sent all the relevant paperwork to them yesterday, should hear within a week (I hope).

Soul.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank **** you walked away from it. Hope you get enough to get a monster to replace it.
Had just got it partially resprayed and all the eninge bay painted and pipes replaced on the Monday (accident on following Sunday) all ready to be sold! Had been getting it all ready to go for a few weeks then BAMM! Typical ehh.

Got to buy a house you see so only spending a couple of grand on the next car. Need something to bide my time for a couple of years then I'll come back to Skyline ownership. :clap:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey people,

The insurance company called me Tuesday morning to confirm what mods have been done on the car. They also said that they will be working out the settlement figure and will be calling me when they're done. I'm going to chase them again Monday morning.

Just going to reply to all the PM's now. :runaway:

Soul.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.