GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure which spec it as as i'm a 200sx enthusiast. Can you not tell from the pics?

As you can also see from the above, it has no engine or turbo & the original wing mounted intercooler is pictured :)

Hope this helps

Jay

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
does the ariel work and do you have it off the car yet?? mine buggered, it wont wind down and its got a bit of a bend in it cos its been out for so long at high speed :) lol

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
i got a 93 spec 1 an its not like that, its kinda round. Its not got them funny square\oval bits under the lights!! So what is my bumper then. Is dat a type m then

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Jay, as we agreed on the phone, I'll have the diff assembly, please. just let me know when you have it out and i'll get it paid for and collected. Please ensure no water can get in it via the breather tube, if it stands around outside. Thanks. Shocks/ springs will be collected Tuesday, Jane will endeavour to get a morning or afternoon commitment from Parcel Force on Monday and I'll ring you. Cheers

·
Registered
700 Posts
SklyaFett said:
i got a 93 spec 1 an its not like that, its kinda round. Its not got them funny square\oval bits under the lights!! So what is my bumper then. Is dat a type m then
Yes datsa type M bumper.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chris Wilson said:
Jay, as we agreed on the phone, I'll have the diff assembly, please. just let me know when you have it out and i'll get it paid for and collected. Please ensure no water can get in it via the breather tube, if it stands around outside. Thanks. Shocks/ springs will be collected Tuesday, Jane will endeavour to get a morning or afternoon commitment from Parcel Force on Monday and I'll ring you. Cheers
No problems Chris - I'll ensure the diff is stored inside :)

I'll PM you tomorrow when the bit's are off the car & packaged ready to go. :cool:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Marky_GTSt said:
I notice it still has the tension rods on the front suspension, are the bushes in good condition and if so how much ?

Mark
Mark,
I have taken some pictures for you today. The bushes appear to be in very good condition!

Let me know if you're interested :)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts