GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna break my stored r32 gtr for parts to help fund an r35 gtr purchase.

the engine was completely rebuilt in 2010 by broadlands services with forged 87mm je pistons being fitted, acl big ends and mains, all new gaskets and seals, brand new -7 turbos, 550cc injectors brand new pfc mapped by mgt to 1.2 bar 450 hp, 400 lbft.

I will sell the complete motor with pfc and hand commander for £5000
that's a plug and play brand new lump with turbos and management

or I will split it up with adjusted prices

also r32 gtr gearbox completely rebuild 2k miles ago new 3/4 synchro hub, all new baulk rings all bearings and seals, and a 2k miles new single plate paddle clutch that is more than upto the task. box and clutch £1000
bear in mind that's a new box and clutch not an old worn out roper

r34 wheels in ok condition with good tyres £800

hks silent hi power complete exhaust very tidy £200

interior is good, shell is good except rear arch repair has been done but not to a very good standard.

gaugeing interest at this stage will add pics later

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the motor, turbos, clutch and gearbox have all done just 2k miles since built which I can back up by the receipts I have for the engine and gearbox rebuild and the mots showing mileage.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if someone wants to bring down £8k its theres, it has no mot or tax as it expired and I took it of the road to store/keep.

the rear arches are done but very badly other than that its a good car with new everything in front of the diff, car went through last mot about 2 years ago no advisories.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this car is on hold for a few days, I will sell it as is for £8k and not a penny less, im busy with the r33 strip so this will be broken if not sold once the r33 is all done.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts