GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

A good friend of mine is offering me a nice rebuilt set of fronts and rear brake setup of Brembo 18Z consisting of front and rear calipers with rotors and pads

Refurbished with new seals and dust covers and fresh paint and he give me them very cheap

They come from his VW Touareg

I was looking for info regarding this mod and have seen i need 370z bigger rotors or any other big rotors with 5x114.3 bolt pattern and correct hub size okay with that

But i do not found any info regarding the brake caliper adapter, i have found some info in forums about DBpower braje adapters but im not able to find this guy from DBpower his website is down

Anyone know if there is anyone making this brake adapters to do this conversion?

Thank you in advance
Cheers

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,193 Posts
I would suggest going with the big 370z discs and getting some adapters made up. Unless you hear otherwise when I looked a while back no-one made a kit for these calipers

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would suggest going with the big 370z discs and getting some adapters made up. Unless you hear otherwise when I looked a while back no-one made a kit for these calipers
Thank you very much for your help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts