GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new pair of Brembo 8 pot monoblock calipers. These calipers use 4 [four] pads per caliper and have dustseals on the pistons.
Ultimate front brake calipers

Suitable for 355mm to 380mm rotors

Part numbers

£900 inc fast road pads or £750 for just calipers
NO OFFERS INC UK next day courier delivery

·
Registered
21 Posts
would these fit to a standard R32 GTR which currently has 4 pot brembo's dyu think? as i need more stopping power ;)
cheers!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BluSkyz said:
would these fit to a standard R32 GTR which currently has 4 pot brembo's dyu think? as i need more stopping power ;)
cheers!
You need larger discs than std with these calipers [355x32 minimum].

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NITO said:
Cam,

Do you need mounting brackets for these to fit or do they bolt direct in place of the stock calipers?

Regards
Nito
Hi Nito
They are radial mount and require brackets. I can either supply dimensions or can get some made to suit discs.

Cheers
Cam

·
Registered
379 Posts
mounting brackets got 8 pots

Cossycam are you still on this board? tried to send you a PM but your inbox was full, do you still have the drawings for the mounting brackets for these calipers? i'm thinking of getting these calipers and would need to machine my own brackets, your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Aktar

·
Registered
379 Posts
Dont think so the calipers look way to big to fit under 17" go on google images and do a search for lambo gollardo and you can see how big these calipesr look when they're actually fitted.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
<sigh> oh well. impractical for R32 I think anyways, as 17" is the ideal wheel size, and 343mm rotors is what I'll have to get. But 8 pots and 18" would look mad-tyte yo:clap:

or can 8-pots like these be fitted to 343mm rotors?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Brand new pair of Brembo 8 pot monoblock calipers. These calipers use 4 [four] pads per caliper and have dustseals on the pistons.
Ultimate front brake calipers

Suitable for 355mm to 380mm rotors

Part numbers

At the risk of sounding stupid...Is this one part number for nearside and one for offside??

Cheers,
J

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Could possibly fit, ive got SL55 brembo calipers converted 348 8pot frnt and 330 4pot rear on r34gtr on 19's. my first attempt on conversion is the reason for the small frnt disc. Will eventually fit 355 maybe 360

1 - 13 of 13 Posts