GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have the R33 Brembos on my R32 but I bought the car that way so can't comment on the stock ones but I found the Brembos very good for the size they are even on our heavy GTR's. I have used my car on the track with the Brembos and they held up pretty good but would recommend a decent pad to go with them.

Sorry I can't help with the original question :p

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
They are a good upgrade for road and with good set of discs, brake pads and a quality fluid including master cylinder upgrade is a very good setup for road and light track use.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Regular BNR32 comes with Sumimoto 295mm rotors vs BNR33's 324mm rotors. More braking force and better cooling.

·
Registered
26,766 Posts
its a worth while upgrade (or the 34 ones)

but as stated, do the brake stopper, braided lines, uprated pads/disc combo as each will add a little something :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a r32 and went to the brembos with braided lines/discs/pads and also got the larger master cylinder bm 56 (get from a z32 as generally cheaper than r33 gtr ones if going 2nd hand)
I cant say it was night and day better but definitely an improvement-someone told me they are about 10 to 15% better and that seems about right. Worth doing if your brakes are knackered anyway

1 - 8 of 8 Posts