GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my car was down at the dealers getting serviced and they managed to nick the edge of the caliper. It's a small mark but I'd still like to touch it up, so does anyone know the paint code or found a touch up stick that is a close match?

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Well my car was down at the dealers getting serviced and they managed to nick the edge of the caliper. It's a small mark but I'd still like to touch it up, so does anyone know the paint code or found a touch up stick that is a close match?
Surely that's for the dealer to worry about when it repairs its mistake?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I got mine from paints4u, comes in a small bottle. The code on the side of the bottle is YR532M Fresh copper, although I tried that on their website but doesn't come up with anything.

Rich

·
Registered
85 Posts
Peugeot 306 gold is very close match

·
Registered
302 Posts
On Scoobynet, Plasti-Kote 'antique gold' was said to be a very close match. There's also a Humbrol modelling paint that matches, but the colour goes off after the brakes have got hot a few times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts