GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not upgrading the rotors just yet, so just want something to tide me over till I decide to go down the Alcon or AP route.

For normal road use with the odd spirited burst, does anyone have any experience with these pads, they can't be any worse than the stock pads as far as I can guess.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chronos for the in-depth early review.

I have gone and ordered some HP2000's from Evotune which I saw recommended somewhere on the forum. Since I don't track and mainly road currently. Not having cold bite in the Ferodos like you mentioned wouldn't suit my needs.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I order front and rears. I am wanting to get new Rotors later this year, as the small harline cracks may start appearing. But till then as I won't be tracking for the rest of this year decided to go with just Hp2000's for road use.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, there are three white GT-R's in Weymouth.

The way to tell the difference is

Plate 7 COX - Completely standard exterior
Will - Black/Carbon spoiler and black/carbon roof
Me - Knightracer Carbon Kit painted pearl white.

If you can remember any certain features of the one you saw, I drive mine everyday in Weymouth, so possibly could've been me.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Regarding the pads, only just finished fitting them half hour ago, so not a good stage to judge at the moment till they are bedded in, taking it slightly easy till they feel more confident.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.