GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fitted the drivers side seat yesterday to see what it would feel like and so far its very good. The seat is very comfortable , slightly lower than the standard seat and supports you very well indeed.

The passenger seat will now go in next week and the weight saving is massive due to the standard seats weighing the best part of 40kg each! I also have more legroom in the back although access is a little restricted as I can only slide these seats forward and not tilt them.

David.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I like it alot! Buying a 80.000 € car and ripping the seats out because they're heavy gains my respect :D

Marc

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Love it!!

I saw some at Singapore Super Import Nights last weekend, they didnt have the red stitching but had Carbon Fibre backs to them.

Anyway they look awesome mate, I want some with Carbon backs & Alcantara, where can I get them from? I've been trying to find out what seats this GT-R had at the Singapore event but cant find them anywhere.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback.

PM me if you would like details of where to get them in the UK as I have access to the largest stock outside of Japan and USA :thumbsup:

David.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Do the standard seats really weigh 40kg each???:runaway:

That's shocking if the do.

·
Registered
25,652 Posts
Yeah they are heavy, full of motors and electrics no doubt

BRIDE ones are smart :)

the ones i have had in previous GT-Rs were super comfy

·
Registered
297 Posts
Can you explain how easy or hard it is to fit these seats/take out old ones. Also how much are they? Would really like some carbon ones (havent even got my car yet lol)

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
And did you sort out the SRS warning light issue with aftermarket seats?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Nice seat.

I bet Nissan's interior designers & co-ordinators are wailing in the streets though.

·
Registered
598 Posts
would you say you are sitting lower than stock seat now? if so, roughly by how much?
The brackets look like they could be lower.

Is this the case?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts