GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls, my passenger seat has packed up and won't recline properley, so im on the hunt for some jdm seats, I'm looking for something with good adjustability (not a bucket seat) and was wondering if bride did a size guide? I'm looking for something with the same preportions as the oem just with more bulstering.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Yes they are. Just unscrew the three bolts and the one nut, out with the old, in with the new :D

You'll get all necessary hardware along with the seats and the rails.

When you get the hyper low version you also buy the hyper low seat rails which are especially designed for the GTR and this seat (seat position is 30mm lower compared to standard Bride seats and rails).

They have also a mounting ledge for the OEM seatbelt if you don't want to use a harness.

Leo

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
yeah they are straight swap just need the right rail for the right seat &car

if i can help let me know

can pop them in a container to save on stupid air freight

leo that was ages ago you bought those ;-) get them fitted!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Matty. Im just looking through the different seats Bride offer (as well as some other manufacturers) and If i find something that fits the bill I will drop you a pm :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
leo that was ages ago you bought those ;-) get them fitted!
Yeah you're right mate, but I have my interior taken apart at the moment as I have to do some wiring for the HKS EVC-S, taking out the HICAS bulb and some additional wiring will have to be done as soon as I got my Haltech and the wideband lamda controller...

... so I guess seats will be one of the last parts installed.

The plan is to finish my car till end of march, get it Mot'ed and dyno it in April and in May the new season starts :squintdan

Leo

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have contemplated some 34 gtr seats but I think they're slightly overpriced, so after going out with my tape measure to the car I have decided on bride Digo type r. If there are any traders who can do me a good deal on a pair of these with rails for am ecr33 please feel free to drop me a pm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts