GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving home after work yesterday, happily about to fall asleep/into my dual carriageway autopilot, when i look across, "Oh, another SX" as a green S14 tootles past..

Just about to go back to sleep, as a bright yellow Skyline trundles by n'all!.. Caught me off guard (Uh..) so only had a quick glance before it was gone. T'was an R34 I do believe, but didn't look to have a GTR badge, looked almost like a Silvia jagged 'S' badge..?!

Was it you?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Wasn't me, but... The one you saw was not a GTR, non-GTR skylines have the 's' (for skyline as well as silvia ;) ) on the front.

Does anyone know if they did a R34 GTR in yellow, I am sure I read on here that they didn't, but looking through an old evo magazine the other day I noticed that when they did a review on the import R34 GTR they tested a yellow one?

·
Registered
234 Posts
yellow 34 gtr

simon
There are a couple of yellow 34 gtrs, i think. Middlehurst sold one new and then reslod it a few months later when the guy who bought it emigrated. It looked good, if slightly lairy - fantastic black Nismo wheels and lots of other Nismo bits and pieces. They did it for one of the UK shows and the first guy who had it just saw it and said "as soon as the show's finished, i'll have that thanks". The lucky fella had just sold his business i think (hence the subsequent emigration to sunnier climes)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
It would have been an R34 GT-t (25GT Turbo).
They only have the trademark GTS 'S' badge on the front of the car, not on the back. There's a pic below. [D] where about's on the Skyline was the badge which you saw?
Cheers
-Elliot

Attachments

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Sammy, This is one of the yellow R34's Middlehurst have sold. There were 3 Yellow skyline's out of the 80 Official UK Skylines.
-Elliot

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm pretty sure the 'S' badge was on the 'grill', basically where the GTR badge sits, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a GTR badge.

Only caught a passing glimpse, and by the time I'd actually twigged, it'd gone.. Could've been a 33 perhaps, but I'm fairly confident it was more angular, hence the 34 thought.

It was lavvly, nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
One of the import centres in Bristol has half a dozen regular R34's (none are GTR's), including a yellow one, its too far to be far fetched, in fact a friend of mine has had one as as a coutesy whilst his car was being inspected by them, he was in wiltshire, but I believe it was a silver one he was using.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
[D], this is what it looks like with the 'S' logo on the grill.
Other GT-t's just have the 'S' badge just above the grill which I prefer.
-Elliot

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.