GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good little meet last time at short notice so looking to develop it into something bigger on a regular basis going forward, proposing the Willy Wicket pub again on the Bristol Spine Road post code... BS36 1DP at 12:30-1pm on the 1st June 2014. Perhaps start with a spot of lunch and see where it takes us

Please put your name down if you are interested or would like to propose another venue

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
If it's been sanctioned by the cricket club then post in the events section of the forum, not in the calendar as it won't get a lot of exposure. Make sure you check the posting event rules first and if it complies no problem!

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cricket club? Sorry Speed Merchant I'm obviously being a bit thick, I'm not quite following here...and when you say post in the events section you mean in 'Meetings, Events, Gathering - UK and Ireland'? Sorry again haven't done this before :)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
No worries fella, sorry I meant the Willy Wicket Pub, I was multi tasking earlier and got posts round the wrong way! As long as the owner/landlord has given permission then go ahead and post it in the section highlighted below for you.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/meetings-events-gatherings-uk-ireland.html

I keep having to delete people putting posts in the calendar section as its not designed for that!

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about that I'll be sure not to put any future event posts there. Do you need proof that permission has been granted?

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Mate it's not a bad thing, just will get you better exposure in the correct place.

I'm happy with your word that permission has been sought fella :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Speed Merchant, can you delete this from the calendar section I'll submit a post where you said thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts