GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
At the moment in MY10 R35, I use a 50cm USB/Lightening lead & keep my iPhone 5s in the centre cup holder.
However, i'd like it more towards the centre console, so I can see the screen & was wondering if anyone had a link to what they use, be it Brodit or similar!

Cheers
Iggy

·
Registered
888 Posts
Brodit do a bracket for it, here:List*Nissan*GTR*2013*|*Brodit

Dave:wavey:
Cheers for that Dave :thumbsup:

Does it have to sit that low, or can it be affixed higher up, almost level with passenger temp gauge?
I take it I can run the iPhone USB lead, from the centre arm rest under the trim somewhere to the Brodit?

Iggy

·
Registered
888 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Appears that the Brodit Pro Clip isn't stocked in the UK & are special order from Brodit Sweden!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Fitted the Brodit Pro Clip & passive holder for my iPhone 5s.
I ran the USB lightening cable between the side & top silver trim & into the arm rest.
It was pinching the gable a bit, so I put a couple of turns of black insulation tape round, just where it exits the trim towards the phone.

Thanks to Charles Charlie for the trim removal guide :thumbsup:

Edited to add;
Just hope the temps in trans tunnel doesn't melt the bloody cable..lol
Also, noticed how marked the silver trim is! So think i'll be looking at doing something with it, either plasticoating or just changing it out for maybe carbon or just a darker colour to match the side trim..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.