GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few quick snaps from our "pit" area, video in production.... it's gonna take a little while as there's lots of editing required...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Andy "out-vipered" a few Vipers with his 34.
-

-

-

-

- Shane's Time Attack R32 seemed to be going around practically all day. Shane ran on race fuel and NOS in the afternoon so he could "show the kids" what NOS was like... lol!
-

-

- a nice pair of 35s.
-

-

- A big bag of cash - the GTROC took an amazing £1745.00 for charity on the day - "probably" the bigest haul of the day by any club (but yet to be confirmed) Thats over 250 laps plus merchandise sales.
-

- The DragR's engine bay.
-

- Nothing a few cable ties can't fix after coming into contact with some stray bits of barrier.
-

- The new GTROC "hospitality unit" is under construction, this was its first outing.
-

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
fantastic photo's,i'm in a few of them :D, is it ok if i add mine to this thread to save from multiple thread's?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Fantastic Pics, can't wait to see some more! It looks like a great day from the weather and the turnout.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
some questions for you lot....

1. Do you know where the bum bag is? I borrowed it off someone.

2. Who is this bending down? My brother asked me and I have forgotten most of the R35 owners names!

Who is this? I never said hello and he wasn't on the list so just wondered?

Who is the chap in the stripey top?

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
The man in this pic, is he a member or just a big fan of GT-Rs?

I took him out for a lap, really really nice bloke, but his language when he was in the passenger seat was terrible. **** me, ****ing hell, ****ing hell.

·
Administrator
31,757 Posts
did i see john taking pics just past the chicane?

were there any "official" photographers there also?

mook

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
The man in this pic, is he a member or just a big fan of GT-Rs?

I took him out for a lap, really really nice bloke, but his language when he was in the passenger seat was terrible. **** me, ****ing hell, ****ing hell.

LOL...that's GOOD!!! PMSL!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts