GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in contact with Bruntingthorpe as it's ideal location and track for some high speed testing, however I feel reluctant to hand over money.... They've not been very helpful and want £10,000 plus VAT for the day... Which is ok as I'd guess 40 cars paying £300 is fine but is this the going rate to hire?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I've been in contact with Bruntingthorpe as it's ideal location and track for some high speed testing, however I feel reluctant to hand over money.... They've not been very helpful and want £10,000 plus VAT for the day... Which is ok as I'd guess 40 cars paying £300 is fine but is this the going rate to hire?
I don't know which month & day you were quoted for but as a brief comparison, last year, Silverstone GP circuit including the Silverstone Wing Pit & Paddock for the whole day Mon-Thurs in Jan / Feb was a couple of hundred quid less than £15k. The International circuit with the same pit & paddock was <£7k ...

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Matt, have a chat with Craig at Vmax200 (also on PH), he regularly hires brunters for vmax days..

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
If it's just for testing why not just pay for what you use?
It's testing or a show/meet you want to put on.

If you talk to them you can turn up, pay and run without handing over £10k and them try to get the money back off others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.