GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After last months charity do, it is back to being a nice relaxed meeting as normal from noon.
Only difference being that I will have the money raised this year for Cancer Research UK ready and someone from them will be coming to collect the cheque. I am trying to get a newspaper photographer to record this momentous occasion. The cheque will be for £1000.
The presentation will hopefully be at about 12.30 but I am waiting for a time from the Derby Evening Telegraph.
I will let you know if I get a definite time.
Bubble Meet Details
Dave

·
Registered
717 Posts
you have not seem my rover yet....lol

Hey thanks for the wheel refurb prize from the raffle.....although chris nicked the BAR shirt..lol

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
"I'll do my usual sneak in entrance "

How odd that I have never seen you do this..........

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dave, I'm really busy Sunday, but I'll try to pop in.

I don't understand the charity bit ( i.e. is it donations, or did you have another event ) but Cancer research is quite close to my heart, so can I give a contribution on the day if I can get there ?

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
V8guitar said:
Dave, I'm really busy Sunday, but I'll try to pop in.

I don't understand the charity bit ( i.e. is it donations, or did you have another event ) but Cancer research is quite close to my heart, so can I give a contribution on the day if I can get there ?
Last months meet;)

Just giving the money to Cancer Research tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
davewilkins said:
The presentation will hopefully be at about 12.30 but I am waiting for a time from the Derby Evening Telegraph.
I will let you know if I get a definite time.
Dave
DET are not sure if they can make it.......
Presentation 12.30 to 12.45 whether they come or not!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Apologies Dave,

was unable to make it, a prob with the car plus a few other things made it diffecult to pop in mate, plus car needs a wash too :chairshot

Gurj

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
It was pretty quiet mate... Alot of things going on this month with Trax, Bubble, Japfest2 and Japshow final at santapod early next month.

Just out of interest do you happend to have the version of One (U2&MJB)?

just saw the U2 bit in your sig... ;)

·
Registered
826 Posts
ZXSpectrum said:
It was pretty quiet mate... Alot of things going on this month with Trax, Bubble, Japfest2 and Japshow final at santapod early next month.

Just out of interest do you happend to have the version of One (U2&MJB)?

just saw the U2 bit in your sig... ;)
Have to be honest Paul i dont have that version of one as didn't really like the way MJB turned it into a kinda gospel version without soul, the original has lots of soul which makes the track, have the original if you wish to borrow ?? and have everything else they have done to :squintdan :clap:

Gurj

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I already have the original version ta mate.. I liked the version with MJB just liked the way it was a fair diversion from the original. I am not a fan of MJB but this i liked. I also have a fairly large U2 Collection... ;) Not as bit ad my Queen collection though... :)

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quiet but sunny and more skylines than any other car:clap:

Was Spec-R the name you were after Paul?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts