GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys interested in getting a set of bucket seat for my gtr, any ideas on what i should go for, budget is around 1.5k
Currently looking at the Sabelt Gt3 seats with the M2 subframes will this work.
Is they a mesurment I should be looking for?

Thanks
rob

·
Registered
657 Posts
I have a drivers M2 subframe that i bought but couldn't fit in car with sparco seat and M2 runner. If you are over 6ft you wont get a helmet on with m2 runner. Runners are higher on drivers side than passenger side due front prop tunnel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a drivers M2 subframe that i bought but couldn't fit in car with sparco seat and M2 runner. If you are over 6ft you wont get a helmet on with m2 runner. Runners are higher on drivers side than passenger side due front prop tunnel.
Thanks any recommendation on a runner? There is a low mount m2 runner any difference or are they all the same.

·
Registered
657 Posts
i ended up designing my own runner , i think there is only one m2 runner i have seen it as advertised as a lower runner i think its higher than oem and doesn't go back as far

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ended up designing my own runner , i think there is only one m2 runner i have seen it as advertised as a lower runner i think its higher than oem and doesn't go back as far
Alright thanks,
How do I find out the width for mounting with correct seats as I don’t know if the sabelt gt3 seat will work with the m2 runner for a Gtr? 290mm side fixing.

·
Registered
657 Posts
you just need to get dimensions from suppliers to see if it fits, i have a spare m2 runner but have modified the 4 side brackets that bolt on too it. I also have another m2 runner previous owner used for a bucket seat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you just need to get dimensions from suppliers to see if it fits, i have a spare m2 runner but have modified the 4 side brackets that bolt on too it. I also have another m2 runner previous owner used for a bucket seat.
Ok think I might modify as well pretty handy. How much lower were you able to drop it? Any tips

1 - 8 of 8 Posts