GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OLDE and ENGLISH BULLOG CROSS

only 290.00

selling due to leaving the army and moving to Spain and the place wont accept dogs. Bobby is house trained can sit, lay down, stay, and other small tricks. He is very playfull and excellent with kids we have a 6 month old baby. It is so upsetting and will break our heart to see him go but hopefully go to a good home. Call with all offers. we paid 600 pound for him as he is a vere rare cross with a blue and brown eye
01980 843262 07988734185 [email protected]

liam and michelle

·
Registered
583 Posts
Dude that is one gorgeous dog...wish I could give him a home but it just isn't an option as flats and dogs don't mix and need to have someone around...hope he goes to someone that deserves him :D

Cheers
Ad

·
Registered
399 Posts
Aw. I so wish I could have him. I think it'd break my heart to take him away from you and it would for you to give him up.

Unfortunately it's not feasable but here's a free bump and let's hope you find him a good home soon.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Awww....damn I wish I could give him a home too, I've wanted another dog for about 10 years...our cat is petrified of dogs though, just wouldnt be fair to either of them :(

BUMP

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
You paid £600 for a non pedigree cross bred dog???

you must be mad, its a nice looking dog though ;)
Dont matter if not full pedigree unless you plan to show/breed, he's a cracking looking dog, hope he gets a good home.

We've got eight Weimaraners and a Norfolk terrier, half of our dogs came from rescue.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Dont matter if not full pedigree unless you plan to show/breed, he's a cracking looking dog, hope he gets a good home.

We've got eight Weimaraners and a Norfolk terrier, half of our dogs came from rescue.
Not saying it matters but £600 is a full price to pay for a full pedigree dog etc

We used to breed boxer dogs but just have 1 now :) must admit i do fancy a bulldog

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Go for that one Mike, cracking little dog :)

Give him a good home, you know you want to :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Noooo my little boxer puppy is only 5 months old so dont want another puppy and if i got a cross dog, like you i would get a rescue one :)
Kirbz i also used to breed dogs, Bull terriers, french bull dogs, and staffies..

There is no way you will get a full pedigreed english bull dog for 600 quid m8..........try nearer to 1500quid and you will pay more for one with a very good pedigree......................

JK

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have a little staff... Much the sames marking as this little one in question, I will deffo ask about ere for ya mate as I think he is a lovely little thing. "I would have him myself" only the better half would prob move out... lol. Leave it with me.. Im sorry you have to see him go.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Kirbz i also used to breed dogs, Bull terriers, french bull dogs, and staffies..

There is no way you will get a full pedigreed english bull dog for 600 quid m8..........try nearer to 1500quid and you will pay more for one with a very good pedigree......................

JK
i agree, bulldog puppies go from around £750 to as you say £1500 for a good show quality dog but would you pay £600 for a cross dog? i get the feeling he was possible misled when he bought it as any cross breed dog is only really worth a token payment to make sure it goes to a good home :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
i cant belive some poeple.its a nice dog so stop trying to put a price on it like a second hand car.

Not trying to put a price on it, thats why i posted because there shouldnt be!! if someone wants a cross dog then there millions around the country at rescue centres that need a home and dont cost £300!!

All i was saying is if someone is going to pay pedigree money they should expect a pedigree dog.

I just also thought the ad was a little misleading as its titled as a bulldog puppy and as someone has posted a picture of a bulldog puppy its pretty clear it looks nothing like one ;)

Anyway i'm pretty sure its now got a new home :)

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts