GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new chin spoiler and bumper as the one I've got is looking deffinintely tatty ... Anyone got one going spare?

DC

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Chin spoiler

Dave,

If you're looking for a good chin spolier I can recomend the Blitz version. It's slightly deeper than the original and protrudes further. Also it's quite flexible (I've only managed to break one so far).

John

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do they do one for the R32, if so, where can I get pix & price?

Cheers,

Dave

p.s. I think I should change my .sig to: "body panels, you always need more body panels;)"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys,

I've just noticed a chunk out of my lower spoiler. I must have done it over the weekend but I can't for the life of me remember when. Anyway, I've had a quick look around the net to see if I can find a replacement:

www.blitz-uk.co.uk
Unless I'm going completely blind then I can't find anything on this site for a lower spoiler - please let me know if I'm wrong

Hiteq
They have a NISMO Lower Front Spoiler - I'll ring tomorrow to find out how much and how long to import

I'll keep looking to see what I can find. Please let me know if anyone finds anything more.

Cheers, John

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Chin spoiler

Dave,

Ooops.:eek: Quite right it's not a Blitx lower chin spolier but a Trust one. (easy mistake:D)

Abbey have a few on the shelf (I think they keep one back for me and one for everyone else). Call Tony on 01883 732331.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts