GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think has the best bodykits avaialble. i just bought my car and dont know my way around the skyline world.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I second the Trial kit. Do-Luck is gorgeous but getting popular now. If you want to stand out, go for theTrial kit.

Either that or get to JapSalon and see what they can do :)

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Do-Luck are excellent quality and fit and I don't think they're that common, (on '32s at least).

if you want a less showy kit, I'd probably go for Top Secret.

Heres mine:

Alex B

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
SRB Power Ltd - Web Links

Veilside Dealers & Nitrous Express NX Distributors, Apexi, Tein, Tomei, Cusco - Nemesis Performance Ltd

Theres loads to look at on the SRB website. If you like the Do Luck kit theres a company here called Ziax which do a very similar kit for a very good price.

Ive been looking around for a few weeks now and most of the kits just make me sick. Im looking for a nice kit that no one or very few people have, I think i've found what i've been looking for but it will be next year befor all the body work happens.

·
Registered
710 Posts
This guy lives in Canada. To get your hands on kits like these here are like getting your hands on a decent Viper SRT/10 Coupe in the UK. Impossible some would say the least.

You guys have to think of custom fabrication for him, or companies nearby that make good kits.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The top secret G- force kit looks great on the R32 but a little pricey :rolleyes:

·
Registered
930 Posts
impossible my ****!! You only get what you pay for so if your bargain hunting expect to find a lemon

my new black GTS (rarest model, 1999 edition with forged pistons and race cam only 12k miles)

·
Registered
123 Posts

Same here, and my selection was the [URL="http://origin-lab.com/str32.php"]origin lab - stream
bodykit:

luckily I have the whole cold winter to build, otherwise the waiting would be too much of a suffering as they informed me that the bodykits are made in Japan from which they are shipped to the US (5-8 weeks) and then shipped to Finland (5 weeks).

And naturally I had to pay at least 50 percent in advance.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts