GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all a hell of a long time since i have posted on here, (Long time lurker/reader)
But just noticed this GTT On a salvage site and cant help but think i recognize the car from the forums or somewhere else?
Such a shame by the looks of it, anybody know what happened?

Copart

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To my knowledge with salvage/breakers once insurance has paid out obviously its theres to do with what they please. Cat D or C can be bought back by the owner before the insurance company use a site like Copart or HBC To try recover what they can. Only licenced breakers can buy Cat Bs from auction and sell parts, Cant be used on the road again. Cat A is scrap value only as im sure people are aware.
Im sure he was happy with the payout as Pre accident value was 17k, Which is what they pay out i assume...
Shit to see, Hell of alot of spares left in that car though, Engine will go again!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Surprised he let them have it as im sure he did the work himself?
All the work was carried out buy RSP , think there call bell auto now . Bubble spent a fortune on this car. His whole family are big gts/gtt fans . Richard Bell might be able to give a better spec history on this car if anybody is interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts