GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm flicking through the latest issue of Option when I spot a picture of my car:

Seems I was part of a survey that Option did on a particular stretch of road in Tokyo. Read more on my blog:

Click here

BTW, nice one hipogtr;):thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Big brother is definitely watching :chuckle:

·
6,821 Posts
Now that you mention it ( had a chat on this page of the option mag with some dudes), yeah it's you . . . . so what's next?:chuckle:

·
Registered
646 Posts
I have seen some nice cars drive past on my travels around Japan, but none as so nice as yours DCD...,.you must generate a number of enthusiasts who stop what they're doing and start pointing in your direction, I know I do when I see a tasty Nissan..seen a few 4 doors. and a GTR32...no GTR34/33.. :(

Congrats Dino and HyRev!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
LOL! That's a classic Dino. It would have been even more interesting had they put your car in that section about people caught on speeding cameras! :p

BTW, what issue of Option has my engine in it? I have not actually seen it.

Cya O!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I'm sure that I didn't see it in 9 or 10 so it must be 11.
In that case - how did you get hold of a copy before release DCD ????

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Direct translation for those that missed it:

"The BNR34 (shown here) is in fashionable Bayside Blue. With a Nismo bumper and Rays CE28N, the whole car has been done up with a nice sporty look to it."

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hipogtr....lol...I bloody hope not;)

Bean...yes its on numb. 11. Before release? I picked it up Fri night at Lindbergh

Thrust...thanks for that:)

Adam...stop taking the p1ss:D

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Funny - it's not supposed to be out until the 26th - I think you got lucky - twice ;)
That's exactly what I was thinking. I checked a few local stores and no #11 yet - tomorrow maybe.

Thanks for clarifying, DCD.

Cya O!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts