GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys.
first of all thanks to Abbey and Jamie M for advise. I guess I canlt go wrong with Abbey.
Just wanted feeddback if there are any R33s for sale out there and also any probs I should look out for when sourcing one.
My Pulsar is up for grabs but I am sure it will take a while to shift due to time wasters and so on.
Hope to become an R33 owner soon.
BTW Shell Optimax seems to run the GTiR very well and the car is very resposive, farting and banging all over the place.
I always try to get from the same place.

Nick.:)

·
Registered
327 Posts
so with out putting it onthe website are you in Reading What colour is your car ?

have we seen each other???

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't think I have seen a silver R33 as would have remembered. Have seen a couple of purple ones with 18" Nismos.
My Pulsar is black, with Anthracite wheels. No front mount.
Is there a thames valley club for GTRs? We have quite an active Pulsar club and we were thinking of extending this to Nissan Turbo owners club so let me know. we have seen a few skylines through the Jap UK Meets site in thames valley meets as well as boxhill.

Nick.

·
Registered
327 Posts
With Steve R and Barry and a few other I have seen I think we could have a good Meet in Berkshire and soem of the near side Hampshire boys getting in on the action it could be cool as we have soem very good Pub's that are good for car meets we should do one and if you bring soem of your friends over it should soon fill up!!

regards

Bruce

Ps I am tracking down some none rergister owner right now!!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am on for that bruce.
We are due to have a big Jap meet on the 11th in Bolney which is sussex way. Lots of Pulsars, Scoobs, Evos, Glen H is coming down plus a few other GTRs. Also maybe Hondas and so on.
If you have a look at the Jap Meets site or GTiR.org then you can view this.
I can send some details over to you all if interested. Meet is goign to be about 1pm start. I understand the pub is a good location and big car park.
As for thames valley that sounds great. We had a big meet a few months back in Basingstoke only to be visited by PC Plod in a red unmarked STi, kitted out with cameras, scanners and radar!! Nice guys though and left us alone.
So lets look at a date, maybe late Nov/early December abd get it on. I have a good list of Jap owners so it should be a good turnout.
Nick

·
Registered
404 Posts
Buying a Skyline

Nick,

Take a look at Chris's site www.gtrowner.com he has a very good guild to buying a Skyline ;)

Paul.

PS. When I go to England, I usually stay at my brothers house in Caversham near Reading, maybe next time I’ll try and meet up with you and Bruce, and who owns the white R33 Nismo that flashed his lights at me in traffic in August :confused:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Paul.
Bist du Deutscher?? Or just living out there?
Would be great to meet you in Caversham as not a million miles away from me.
The guy who owns the white Nismo one is a japanese guy but i have yet to track him down. He has flashed me a few times and his car was at Asda but that is the last I have seen of it a few months back.

Will check out the guide and speak soon.
Nick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts