Perhaps one of the most transformative modifications you can make to the Lotus Elise/Exige/211 platform is in the brakes. While the steering and suspension is nearly telepathic on the Lotus, the brakes are numb, terribly biased to the front, and provide unstable to braking on the street, track, and autocross course.
Our drivers are telling us our Bias Cage is the single best mod they've made to the car!
- Essentially plug and play
- Dual Tilton Master Cylinders, Front and Rear
- Remote, In-Cabin Tilton Bias Adjuster
- CAD Designed at BOE in collaboration with BlackWatch Racing.
- Track, street, and autocrossed tested, including our 7 time Championship winning XPrepared car!
- Compatible with stock and all aftermarket calipers
- Allows for nearly infinite front to rear brake bias
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Oversized and supported transfer beams and bushings for extremely rigid and the most consistent performance for each application of the brake pedal
- Used by some of the fastest road course and autocross Lotus cars on the planet
- Eliminates the brake booster
- Eliminates the ABS, but can be fashioned to work with the stock ABS or a Bosch Motorsports ABS
- Offered with and without BMRS plumbing and sensor fittings
- No more ice mode