GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been quite some time since I posted a new thread on this forum (sorry:oops:) and as the R34 was sold a few years ago, I didn't have much to show or post about. Since then, though, I used the money from the 34 to treat myself to my dream car. Didn't look wonderful on arrival...

but after a lot of work by The GTR Heritage Centre [feels like I know everyone there intimately:LOL:, I must be their favourite customer by now:unsure:] and 2 years of OCD like research into the look (no not nuts, bolts, thread lengths or paint codes, because I couldn't get time to visit the museum and Nissan wouldn't give us the paint code:sneaky:) we finally produce this beauty:cool::cool::love:...

·
Vendor
12,559 Posts
great picture but it still looks so much more menacing and amazing in the flesh

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to copy some pics across from Facebook, I have them on an account over there "Kenmeri Replica"😉

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a few of the strip back and replacement (of rot!)

·
Vendor
12,559 Posts
NISMO Jp were so impressed with this build they invited Ian to show it at the GENEVA Motorshow. Sadly the virus stopped the show but hey what an acholade. They wanted to show it beside their first production version GTR50

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Scott...I've also bought a track car...probably more to your liking😋

IMG-20191224-WA0000.jpg

Reactions: davew

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,590 Posts
Ian, is the C110 road registered?

I'm glad you're still in a GTR/Skyline after the 34 went. 🤘🏻

I've just been in my garage sorting through the new part I've been collecting recently, (full S-Tune suspension, arms n'all, Mines quick shift, Cusco chassis reinforcement bars, intercooler and hicas delete kit). I like doing it in batches 🙄😉.

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HI Scott

Technically, it doesn't need an MOT, so as long as I have road legal tyres on it, I can drive it during the day (no headlights, so not in the dark:oops:).

I'm working on road legal 11inch wide 15s...🤫

1 - 13 of 13 Posts